Cleveland OH Trolley Coach
Cleveland Railway Company (CRC)
Cleveland Transit System (CTS)
1324, Marmon-Herrington Automotive Corp. built, 1951, a model TC50. Taken at an unknown location, possibly the Harvard shop, the only railroad interchange (Newburgh & SoShore) CTS had. This TC, delivered in 1952, was the last one of an order for 50, the first 49 of which were delivered in 1951. It was delayed in delivery because of display at an international transport show in Brussels, Belgium, later to be lent to a French firm, Les Ateliers Metallurgiques, as a pilot model for possible licensing for production there (nothing came of that proposal), then returned to Cleveland.
Caption by Bill Vigrass and Cliff Scholes